BIOFACH INDIA together with INDIA ORGANIC 2013 welcomed 158 exhibitors and 7.491 visitors from all over the world. This proved the overall growth of India’s organic market. Join this positive development and be a part of this growing market. As early as today we are looking forward to the 6th edition in 2014.
India is a continuously growing organic economy. Organic agriculture has grown almost 30 fold during the last 5 years.
The cultivated area was nearly doubled and the turnover for organic products is rising rapidly.
BIOFACH INDIA together with INDIA ORGANIC offers the whole world of organic products from the Indian subcontinent to you.
Visiting Bangalore in November, is a MUST for all traders, buyers and manufacturers looking for
- The supply chain issues
- Strategies for the development for the organic sector
- Production, certification and marketing and the worlds market access
- Organic retailer
BIOFACH INDIA together with INDIA ORGANIC
Producers and Growers from India and international suppliers meet for business and showcase their organic products in Bangalore, one of the key economic centres of India with easy access for domestic and international trade buyers.
Use BIOFACH INDIA together with INDIA ORGANIC as your platform for local and international sellers and buyers.
These products are on display!
- Organic aquaculture
- Organic cashew, walnuts, coconuts and other nuts
- Organic coffee, tea and cocoa
- Organic cotton and cotton products
- Organic essential and ayurvedic oils
- Organic fresh and dried fruit, fruit concentrates, fruit juices
- Organic grains, kernel and pulses
- Organic herbs, herbal extracts, herbal and medical teas
- Organic oils and oil seeds
- Organic processed and semi-processed food
- Organic rice, honey, sugar and syrups
- Organic spices and seasonings
- Organic vegetable
- Natural cosmetics and personal care items
- Services and consultancy for the organic production
- Ministries, associations and media